Parks & Recreation...
Reserve your Spot Early - Summer vacation is almost here and once again, the Mount Gilead Recreation Committee will be offering a summer park program at Stanback Park and Pool. Cathy Haithcock will be the director of Park Program/Pool and has many fun and educational activities planned for the six-week program. All activities are supervised by adults as well as high school/college counselors who are all CPR/First Aid trained and Certified as Professional Lifeguards by the American Red Cross.
- Mt Gilead Pool 439-5456
- Open Monday through Friday 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sat and Sun 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Tuesday night 6 to 7 free Adult swimming lessons.
- Wednesday nights Water Aerobic classes 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. $1.00 a class
- Thursday nights July and August teen night $1.00 per person 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Pool may be rented for 2 hour parties at $80.00 per party and includes 2 lifeguards.
Times for parties can be Monday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday nights or Saturday mornings.
"Design note" This page is in development awaiting updated copy and images.